10+/- VEHICLES & BOAT
10+/- VEHICLES & BOAT
2002 LEXUS SC430 HARD TOP CONVERTIBLE – JTHFN48Y320020595 – SILVER – MILES 90,391
2009 FORD EXPLORER – 1FMEU73E49UA30386 – GRAY – MILES 138,800
2004 BMW 325 – WBAET37464NJ96006 – BLACK – MILES 155,175
2002 CHEVROLET MALIBU – 1G1ND52J52M568794 – GREEN – MILES 178,701
2010 GULFSTREAM ENDERMAX TOY HAULER – 5UEFG4034AN000926 – BLACK (SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE. CALL NOW)
2004 SEA RAY 18′ SPORT BOAT – US-SERR7073K304 – WITH TRAILER
STAMPLER AUCTIONS / AUCTIONS ON WHEELS
VEHICLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- $1,000 IMMEDIATE CASH DEPOSIT PER VEHICLE.
- NO PERSONAL OR COMPANY CHECKS. NO CREDIT CARDS. NO DEBIT CARDS.
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- THE AUCTION FIRM, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION MAY TRANSFER ALL OR PART OF A DEPOSIT. ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES, ALL DEPOSITS ARE HELD AND CREDITED TOWARDS FINAL VEHICLE PAYMENT.
- ALL VEHICLES SOLD FREE & CLEAR WITH GUARANTEED TITLE.
- ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS” WITH NO GUARANTY AND NO WARRANTY – EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- 15% BUYER’S PREMIUM ON ALL PURCHASES.
- APPLICABLE SALES TAX, TRANSFER FEES, DEALER SERVICE FEES, ETC. ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER. SUCH FEES WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO STAMPLER AUCTIONS / AUCTIONS ON WHEELS. DEALERS MUST PRESENT COPIES OF CURRENT LICENSE AND RESALE CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO REMOVAL OF VEHICLE.
- THE DEALER SERVICE FEE IS $195.00.
- THERE IS NO GUARANTY ON MILEAGE.
- THE UNDERSIGNED AGREES TO AND WILL BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION LISTED ABOVE, ON THE BIDDER’S PADDLE AND AS ANNOUNCED.
SALES TAX ON VEHICLES
Sales tax on vehicles is determined by the county in which the vehicle is going to be registered.
Dade County = 7% Broward County = 6% Palm Beach County = 7%
Sales tax is applied to the following items:
- Bid Price
- Buyer’s Premium
- Dealer Service Fee ($195) – includes notary, vehicle prep, tag agency fees, etc.
TAG / TITLE DEPOSITS
$100.00 – This only applies to vehicles on which the name on the title changes, but no tag work is being done. Vehicle must be towed off property and copy of tow receipt must be provided.
$200.00 – This only applies when the purchaser has a tag to transfer from another vehicle that will no longer be used. (The purchaser must bring metal tag along with registration for that tag and proof of insurance to transfer).
$430.00 – This only applies when the purchaser needs a new tag. A temporary tag will be issued until the metal tag is delivered. (The purchaser must bring proof of insurance to get new tag).
The above deposits should cover any state fees (based on birthday & weight of vehicle).
If there is an overpayment – a check will be issued to the purchaser.
If additional money is needed – cash or cashier’s checks are accepted as payment.
PAYMENT OF BALANCE
Full and final payment must be made on the first business day after the auction. Hours of payment are from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. Late Fee Charges of $50/day will be added to all cars left at auction premises past this time period. If payment is not made within this time period – clause #12 of the terms and conditions on the bidder’s paddle can be enforced.
Turnpike to Hollywood Boulevard, West to 64 Avenue, North to Taft Street, West to Auction Site
I-95 to Sheridan Street, West to 441, South to Taft Street, West to Auction Site
Gallery: 2010 Gulfstream EnderMax Toy Hauler (subject to prior sale, call now)
Click on any image to view larger.