BOEING 727-21 AIRCRAFT
PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1993.07
BOEING 727-21 AIRCRAFT
TAIL No. N727AH
SERIAL No. 19261
Telephonic Bidding Only
$50,000 Deposit in Escrow by August 23rd Required to Bid
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All bidders must register and obtain a paddle. $50,000.00 cash deposit per aircraft is the minimum required deposit.
2. All persons attending the Auction or removing goods assume all risk of damage or loss to persons or property. The Auctioneer, Seller, Landlord, Trustee and/or Agent shall be released and indemnified from any and all liability.
3. All property is sold “As-Is, Where-Is”. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! By agreeing to these Auction Terms & Conditions, the bidders and purchasers hereby release and hold harmless the Landlord and the Auctioneer from any and all claims whatsoever. All bidders are encouraged to inspect assets being sold during the preview period. Once an item is “sold”, please do not ask us to remove it from your bill. At that time, subject to full and final payment, title of the property shall pass to the high bidder. The Auctioneer and Staff only provide information and descriptions to be used as guidelines with no guarantee as to accuracy.
4. Nothing can be removed during the Auction. Check-out times will be announced by the Auctioneer. Total responsibility for removal of purchases is that of the Purchaser, financially and physically. The Auctioneer or Landlord cannot be responsible or liable for any moving, on or off-site. Purchasers must supply their own equipment and labor for removal. Purchasers shall be PROHIBITED from making any repairs or performing any maintenance functions on the Landlord’s premises. All purchases must be removed within 7 calendar days. Any items remaining on day 8 shall be deemed ABANDONED, any deposit or purchase price paid shall be FORFEITED, the abandoned property shall be disposed of as Landlord deems appropriate in Landlord’s sole and absolute discretion, without any notice to the Purchaser and the Landlord and Auctioneer shall be deemed released of any and all claims of any nature whatsoever by the Purchaser. Any and all costs for disposal shall be borne by Purchaser.
5. The Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion in case of a disputed lot and reserves the right to reopen the bidding on such disputed lots.
6. Any person who bids in bad faith or disrupts the Auction may be restricted from bidding and/or required to leave the Auction site.
7. The Auctioneer, at their sole discretion, may reject any nominal or fractional bid advances in order to maintain the flow of the Auction.
8. Any and all Bidders and/or Sellers have the right to protected identities during the auction, if so desired.
9. PAYMENT: Cash or Cashier’s Check only – made payable to STAMPLER AUCTIONS. Nothing leaves the Auction premises without payment in full. No personal or company checks will be accepted unless accompanied by specific bank “Guarantee” letter addressed to Stampler Auctions. Applicable Sales Tax will be added to all purchases, unless the purchaser has a valid resale certificate and is purchasing for resale or export with proper documentation. Final payment is due at the close of the auction.
15% Buyer’s Premium is added to all purchases
10. Information to complete an IRS 8300 form will be required for payments of $10,000 or more made in cash or cash equivalent, as determined by the IRS.
11. The purchaser agrees to pay all bills, invoices and/or debts owing to Stampler Auctions in accordance with the agreed upon terms of sale. In the event such bills, invoices and/or debts are not paid when due, they will accrue late charges at the rate of 18% per year or the maximum interest allowed by law, whichever is greater. Purchaser also agrees to reimburse Stampler Auctions and/or Landlord for any Attorney’s fees, costs and/or collection fees Stampler Auctions may incur in its effort to collect any past due amounts or enforce any agreed upon terms of sale. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Los Angeles County, California. The Auctioneer and/or Landlord reserve the right, in addition to other remedies, including without limitation to enforce any or all of the following at its sole discretion:
a) Hold the Purchaser liable for the bid price, plus buyer’s premium and fees.
b) Cancel the specific sale retaining any and all payments made by the Purchaser as liquidated damages.
c) Resell the property, without notice, at public or private sale. In such event, the original Purchaser shall be liable for any deficiency, sale costs, commission, storage and any extra expenses, including attorney’s fees.
d) Seek specific performance and hold the bidder liable for all costs associated.
12. Any and all announcements made by the Auctioneer will take precedence over any previously printed or verbal statements, brochures, newspaper ads, etc.
13. Landlord reserves the right to remove any property from the auction prior to the commencement of the auction.
I-405 to Sherman Way, West to Valjean Avenue, North to Auction Site