BANKRUPTCY VEHICLE & MORE
PUBLIC AUCTION – VEHCILES
2013 CHEVY 1500 EXPRESS CARGO VAN – 1GCSGAFX9D113691 – WHITE – 56,831 MILES
2009 KIA BORREGO LX – KNDJJ74159501844 – BLACK – 113,465 MILES
2010 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LAREDO – 1J4PS4GK9AC155163 – BLACK – 53,000+/- MILES
2011 GMC TERRAIN SLE – 2CTALMEC9B6335312 – BLACK – 139,258 MILES
1995 MACK PUMP TRUCK – 1M1AA13Y4SW057830 – WHITE
STAMPLER AUCTIONS / AUCTIONS ON WHEELS
VEHICLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- $1,000 IMMEDIATE CASH DEPOSIT PER VEHICLE.
- NO PERSONAL OR COMPANY CHECKS. NO CREDIT CARDS. NO DEBIT CARDS.
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
- THE AUCTION FIRM, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION MAY TRANSFER ALL OR PART OF A DEPOSIT. ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES, ALL DEPOSITS ARE HELD AND CREDITED TOWARDS FINAL VEHICLE PAYMENT.
- ALL VEHICLES SOLD FREE & CLEAR WITH GUARANTEED TITLE.
- ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS” WITH NO GUARANTY AND NO WARRANTY – EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- 15% BUYER’S PREMIUM ON ALL PURCHASES.
- APPLICABLE SALES TAX, TRANSFER FEES, DEALER SERVICE FEES, ETC. ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER. SUCH FEES WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO STAMPLER AUCTIONS / AUCTIONS ON WHEELS. DEALERS MUST PRESENT COPIES OF CURRENT LICENSE AND RESALE CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO REMOVAL OF VEHICLE.
- THE DEALER SERVICE FEE IS $195.00.
- THERE IS NO GUARANTY ON MILEAGE.
- THE UNDERSIGNED AGREES TO AND WILL BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION LISTED ABOVE, ON THE BIDDER’S PADDLE AND AS ANNOUNCED.
SALES TAX ON VEHICLES
Sales tax on vehicles is determined by the county in which the vehicle is going to be registered.
Dade County = 7% Broward County = 6% Palm Beach County = 7%
Sales tax is applied to the following items:
- Bid Price
- Buyer’s Premium
- Dealer Service Fee ($195) – includes notary, vehicle prep, tag agency fees, etc.
TAG / TITLE DEPOSITS
$100.00 – This only applies to vehicles on which the name on the title changes, but no tag work is being done. Vehicle must be towed off property and copy of tow receipt must be provided.
$200.00 – This only applies when the purchaser has a tag to transfer from another vehicle that will no longer be used. (The purchaser must bring metal tag along with registration for that tag and proof of insurance to transfer).
$430.00 – This only applies when the purchaser needs a new tag. A temporary tag will be issued until the metal tag is delivered. (The purchaser must bring proof of insurance to get new tag).
The above deposits should cover any state fees (based on birthday & weight of vehicle).
If there is an overpayment – a check will be issued to the purchaser.
If additional money is needed – cash or cashier’s checks are accepted as payment.
PAYMENT OF BALANCE
Full and final payment must be made on the first business day after the auction. Hours of payment are from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. Late Fee Charges of $50/day will be added to all cars left at auction premises past this time period. If payment is not made within this time period – clause #12 of the terms and conditions on the bidder’s paddle can be enforced.
I-95 to Stirling Road, West to North 29 Avenue, South to Evans Street, East to Auction