Image currently unavailable.
AUCTION REGISTRATION: Registration will begin two (2) hours prior to the Auction. Registration is required to become an eligible bidder at the Auction. To register, a prospective bidder must:
- Provide his/her full name, residence/business address, telephone numbers, and driver’s license (or acceptable identification) number.
- Bidders will be required to present at registration a Cashier’s Check (or equivalent) in the amount of Five Thousands dollars ($5,000.00).
- Sign an acknowledgment that he/she has read and agrees to be bound by these Procedures, Terms and Conditions and close as per terms.
DEPOSITS / CASHIER’S CHECKS: The highest and successful bidder on the property will be required to give an additional payment (NO EXCEPTIONS) in the amount of Five thousand dollars ($5,000.00) within 2 business days. Payments should be made payable to Stampler Auctions.
CONTRACTS: The highest and successful bidder on the property will be required to execute the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract immediately following the conclusion of the Auction, with no exceptions, and render the escrow deposit required, if applicable.
CLOSING AND FINAL PAYMENT:
- The balance of the Purchase Price will be due at the closing.
- All Final Payments must be in the form of Wire Transfer or Cashier’s Check.
- Closing to be handled by Salvatore Scro, Esquire of Tannenbaum Scro PL.
- The Seller will guarantee free and clear title of all liens.
- The Seller will convey title by a General Warranty Deed or similar.
- A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Final Bid Price and it will be included in the Total Contract Price.
- The Contract will be a non-contingent Contract and will not be subject to conventional or third party financing of any kind.
- The Seller and Stampler Auctions, their representatives, agents, and sub-agents, assume no liability for errors or omissions on this or any other property listing or advertising or promotional/publicity statements and material. The Seller and Stampler Auctions, their representatives, agents, and sub-agents, make no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information herein contained or in any other property listing or advertising or promotional/publicity statements and material. Neither Stampler Auctions nor the Seller have any obligation to update this information. Neither Stampler Auctions, nor the Seller, their agents and sub-agents, have any liability whatsoever for any oral or written representation, warranties, or agreements relating to the property (including information appearing in this brochure/packet or announcements at the time of the Auction) except as expressly set forth in the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract.
- The property is sold “As-Is”, “Where-Is” and with all faults, with no warranties expressed or implied. All bidders are encouraged to inspect the property prior to the Auction.
- Stampler Auctions and all Licensees employed by or associated with the Auctioneers represent the Seller in the sale of this Property.
- Competitive bidding is an essential element of an Auction sale, and such a sale should be conducted fairly and openly with full and free opportunity for competition among bidders. Any conduct, artifice, agreement, or combination the purpose and effect of which is to stifle fair competition and chill the bidding, is against public policy and will cause the sale to be set aside.
ANNOUNCEMENTS: All announcements from the Auction Block will take precedence over all previously printed material and any other oral statements made. In the event of a dispute over any matter, the Auctioneer shall make the sole and final decision and will have the right either to accept or reject the final bid or re-open the bidding.
ABSENTEE / WRITTEN BIDS: Absentee Bids will be accepted, subject to all terms and conditions of the Auction. Interested bidders must obtain and sign the proper forms by contacting Stampler Auctions.
DEFAULT: If a purchaser fails to comply with any of these Procedures, Terms and Conditions, the Seller will retain the earnest money deposit and keep all rights and remedies under the law.
REPRESENTATIONS: All information was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Prospective Purchasers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgement, and inspection of the property and records. Neither Seller nor Auctioneer makes any representation or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided.
BROKER PARTICIPATION: A Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker, whose prospect successfully closes on the property, will receive 3% of the Bid Price on the property as earned commission. To qualify for a commission, a Florida Real Estate Broker must register his/her prospect on company stationary and send to Stampler Auctions Headquarters at 4651 Sheridan Street, Suite 200, Hollywood, Florida 33021 by mail, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by facsimile at 954.342.2080 no later than 48 hours prior to the Auction. The letter must be counter signed by the prospect. The Florida Real Estate Broker must attend and register with the prospect at the Auction.